Welcome to Noncredit ESL!
The Noncredit ESL program is designed to teach beginning and intermediate English skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing, and grammar) to non-native speakers. It prepares students for credit ESL classes at SRJC. The program offers morning, evening, and weekend classes online. It offers regular semester-length classes, short intensive classes, and ESL computer classes.
For more information, please call or email:
* The ESL Department (707) 527-4382, email@example.com
* Daniela Kingwill, ESL Faculty and Noncredit ESL Coordinator
* Yajayra Bedolla, Administrative Assistant II & Adult Education Associate Faculty
* The Student Services Office at (707) 527-4229, firstname.lastname@example.org (call for assistance with online admissions & more!)
Para asistencia con la solicitud de admisión en línea ~ o llamar al (707) 527-4229
Don't be afraid to begin at a level that is a little difficult for you.
You will learn English and attain your goals faster!
*Before you attend, please register for classes.
*If you need help registering, call SRJC Roseland at 707-527-4229, or visit: Visit the SRJC Roseland website
The SRJC Roseland, Student Services Office staff is now available to assist you remotely with the following services and information:
- Assistance with online admissions application (internet)
- Registration for classes
- Counseling appointments
- Class schedule information