Welcome to Noncredit ESL!
The Noncredit ESL program is designed to teach beginning and intermediate English skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing, and grammar) to non-native speakers. It prepares students for credit ESL classes at SRJC. The program offers morning, evening, and weekend classes online. It offers regular semester-length classes, short intensive classes, and ESL computer classes.
For more information, please call or email:
* The ESL Department (707) 527-4382, email@example.com
* The Student Services Office at (707) 527-4229, firstname.lastname@example.org (call for assistance with online admissions & more!)
* Visit the Santa Rosa Southwest Center website at https://southwest.santarosa.edu
Don't be afraid to begin at a level that is a little difficult for you.
You will learn English and attain your goals faster!
*Before you attend, please register for classes.
*If you need help registering, call the Southwest Center at 707-527-4229, or visit: https://southwest.santarosa.edu
The SRJC Southwest Santa Rosa Center, Student Services Office staff is now available to assist you remotely with the following services and information:
- Assistance with online admissions application (internet)
- Registration for classes
- Counseling appointments
- Class schedule information